A compilation of Kembara's (@aa-dono) thoughts unless stated otherwise.
Please Don't Copy.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Good Enough

Art Credit: "Friendship" by Aleksei Stepanov

I don't have a reason why you're not good enough

You were like cinnamon to me
You were the flavour to my bread rolls
You were the surprise sprinkle to my cakes
You were everything nice.

I could tell you everything I like
Without a word, you knew everything I dislike
Brush away my worries
As if they were mere dust by the road.

If you were to go
There might be no one who could replace you
Though such things applies to everyone, right?
Still you were more to me than everyone.

Yet today I have to let you go
There is nothing I can say to you
You were always good, always enough
Everything about us is compatible.

Still I have to let you go
I could send you away to the arms of another
Happy smile, genuine congratulations
Thank you for all the joy

However with him I cannot
Only one person I want next to him
Only one person I cannot send away
It is him.

That's why you have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment